Nancy Zeltsman: Four-Mallet Marimba Playing
|Percussion Orchestral Excerpts|
|Publisher||Hal Leonard (Music Sales)|
This book contains a lot of music, from musical etudes designed for beginning and intermediate players to recital material appropriate for intermediate and advanced players. This book includes:
* Examples taken from contemporary solo and chamber works for Marimba with Nancy's commentary and performance tips.
* 50 studies that will develop essential four-mallet technique in a musical way.
* 18 sols that appropriate for recitals, auditions, or juries, including works by Beethoven, Handel, Debussy, Leonard Bernstein and Duke Ellington.
* Guidelines for mallet selection, four-mallet grip, strokes, tone production, rolls, stickings, phrasing, building a personal repertoire and other topics that are crucial for today's successful marimbist.
192 printed pages.
Drums & Percussion: Reference & Tutor Books. Marimba.
- 18 Intermediate - To - Advanced Adapted Solos
- 50 Short Four-Mallet Studies
- Excerpts And Commentary